Northern California weather always falls somewhere between flannel and jacket, but what if you could have both with snow technology and style. Sessions (based in Santa Cruz) figured this one out with the Women's Lumber Jack-ette, which combines the casual button-up look of a flannel shirt with the weather-shielding, warmth-holding awesomeness of a snowboarding jacket. It’s fleece lined and great for riding during warmer weather (aka all season in Tahoe). Also great for chillen’ around town. MSRP: $149.99
• Water-resistant plaid fabric keeps you dry
• Bonded fleece lining keeps you toasty in cold, windy weather
• Princess seams give the jacket a feminine fit
• Underarm eyelets vent overheated air
• Soft hood adds extra warmth
• Zippered pockets and accessible audio pocket keep all your goodies in check.
Get a great deal on the Women's Sessions Lumber Jack-ette at Backcountry.com.